New logo and positioning.
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Biocamp has just adopted a new logo. Graphically, it summarizes two decades of an increasingly proactive vision of the world. The symbol of a company that views research, development and innovation as the foundation for the poultry market consolidation.
Biocamp believes in a world that watches over consumers, vendors and staff members’ rights. A healthier place for humans and with more respect for animals and the environment.
For Biocamp, to be Pro is:
- To respect the consumer and promote ethical and sustainable food production
- To understand the poultry market demands, research products, develop solutions and present innovations
- To improve poultry productivity rates, promoting intestinal health in a natural manner
- To provide physiological and immunological development of the digestive tract, improving food digestibility, nutrients absorption and resistance to bacterial infections.
- Not lose sight of respect to the environment, and health of both animals and humans
- To be dedicated to discover what can be done for the world, for society and for life
- Adapt to a new market without putting aside, or leaving behind, the quality of raw materials and products
- To respect consumers, vendors and staff members, honoring commitments and agreements
CBM, A VACCINE COMPANY, WAS ESTABLISHED, THE FIRST OF THE BIOCAMP FOUNDERS.
CBM IS SOLD TO MALLINCKRODT (NOW CALLED MSD)
BIOCAMP IS BORN: REGISTRATION AND PRODUCTION OF ADDITIVES FOR ANIMAL FEEDING – PROBIOTICS FROM NORMAL AVIAN GUT FLORA (NAGF)
CNN, A VACCINE COMPANY, IS ESTABLISHED BY BIOCAMP FOUNDERS
CNN IS SOLD TO CEVA SANTÉ ANIMAL
THE PLANT FOR PRODUCTION OF BIOCAMP BIOLOGICALS IS BUILT
PROBIOTICS START TO BE EXPORTED
REGISTRATION FOR BIOLOGICALS PRODUCTION IS OBTAINED
THE CAMPVAC® SG9R LIQUID VACCINE IS LAUNCHED
PROBIOTICS COLOSTRUM® BIO 21 MIX AND COLOSTRUM® BIO 21 LIQUID ARE PRODUCED
RESEARCH ON LIVE AND INACTIVATED SALMONELA PARATYPHOID VACCINES IS STARTED
FREEZE DRIED CAMPVAC® SG9R AND FREEZE DRIED CAMPVAC® MG F ARE LAUNCHED
A NEW AREA IS ACQUIRED TO PROVIDE PHYSICAL SEPARATION BETWEEN THE MANUFACTURING AND ADMINISTRATIVE PLANTS
THE NEW STRUCTURE FOR QUALITY CONTROL OF “IN VIVO” TESTS, BIOLOGICAL ASSAYS LABORATORY (LEBB), IS INAUGURATED
RESEARCH ON PROBIOTICS FOR SWINE AND AQUACULTURE ARE INITIATED
RESEARCH ON PROBIOTICS FOR AQUACULTURE IS INCREASED
RESTRUCTURING OF THE PROBIOTICS PLANT WITH INVESTMENTS IN A STRUCTURE WITH LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
A NEW AREA IS ACQUIRED TO EXPAND THE MANUFACTURING PLANT
THE BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTION AREA IS EXPANDED
NEW RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER