Vaccination: effective measure against fowl typhoid21/04/2021
Feed conversion in times of high costs: maintaining intestinal integrity is essential for better results21/05/2021
* Teresa Ruocco Dari
Every company seeks profit, this is true. However, this goal must be a consequence of the quality of the products and services it offers and the partnership it establishes with its customers. It cannot be different, unless, in its conception, the focus of your company has been to be a non-profit organization (NGO).
But, even so, at Biocamp we understand that we are different. Why? Because, since our conception, we have focused on being natural. In other words, it was with pioneering spirit and contrary to trends that, more than two decades ago, we started our work with a focus on products that would guarantee the maintenance of animal health, human beings and the environment – the One Health triad.
We have a Mission, Vision and Values of which we are proud and it was not just to comply with the protocol that our Mission says we offer natural solutions – nothing chemical is produced here. It is a commitment we made 22 years ago, so that the next generations could enjoy a better world. The generations living now and those ones about to come.
We experience sustainable animal production so naturally that, for us, it is normal to be like that. It is not innovative or a trend, but the essence of what we have always sought to be: our purpose is to be rational, responsible and aware.
Still, we understand that it is not just sustainable in the natural sense of the word. We need to cooperate so that the business of our customers is also like that. That’s why we produce what the customer needs to boost his business – and not just what we want to sell. In other words, we focus on contributing so that our customers have high productivity without losing sight of the preservation of the environment and the health of men and animals.
And we do this not only when delivering products. We understand that we can – and must cooperate with their production processes. Therefore, we have a network of specialized professionals to support them in decisions that are compatible with their reality and daily challenges. That’s how we can, together, be protagonists in driving a constant change in the animal nutrition and health industry in favor of a different future.
Even with this daily effort in leading our activities, we know that it is necessary, from time to time, to reinforce that this is in our DNA. It is part of who we are, and how we want our customers and partners to be like that as well.
Therefore, today we are going to rescue our campaign in favor of a more Pro world. It is a concept that, for us, translates in a clear and objective way all of the above.
For Biocamp, being Pro is:
- Respect the consumer and foster food production in an ethical and sustainable way;
- Understand the demands of the poultry market, research products, develop solutions and present innovations;
- Improve the productivity indexes of chicken, promoting intestinal health in a natural way;
- Foster the physiological and immunological development of the digestive tract, improving the digestibility of feed, the absorption of nutrients and resistance to bacterial infections;
- Do not lose sight of the respect for the environment, the health of animals and human beings;
- Dedicate yourself to discovering what can be done for the world, for society, for life;
- Get adapted to a new market without neglecting or, in the background, the quality of ingredients and products;
- Respect consumers, suppliers and employees, honoring commitments and agreements.
* Teresa Ruocco Dari is a Veterinary and Market Intelligence & Marketing Analyst at Biocamp.